Since my last post I've finished my 2nd year of uni! ..... Again.
Looking forward to my third and final year so I can fling myself into the glam of the theatre world when I finish :)
Got a very long summer ahead before that tho. 3 weeks of 14 hour shifts for the Olympics, a dance performance, and hopefully a job working on Finding Neverland! Which if everything goes to plan will be an amazing internship *Fingers crossed*
Apart from that I plan to spend my summer reading everything I've wanted to but haven't had the time to start.
Last week I read The Gift by Ceclia Ahern. If you haven't herd about it / read it, do so! By the same person who wrote PS I Love You. I've read a few of her books now and they always keep me interested :)
It look me about 3 or 4 chapters to get into it but when I did it was finished in 3days. The twist at the end is amazing! But very sad :(
This week I'm reading One Day: The book the film was based on, I've been wanting to read this book for a very very long time so I'm very excited, only a couple of chapters in but so far it's looking very promising :)
Apart from that this week has prob been the best once since I've finished uni. I got away from London for a few days! I do love this city a lot, but sometimes you do feel a bit like you're trapped in a rat race, so it was nice to go away. It also let me chill out with a very good friend of mine which was something that was long overdue, and that can only ever be a good thing. As a result I am one very happy Vicky.
Now all I need is a trip to the sea side or a holiday! That and to see Lors again!
On another totally different note it's my birthday on the 12! Giving me only a year to do my 23 things to do before I'm 23 list so I thought I'd give you a bit of an update.
1. Go somewhere with a clear blue sea.
2. Get my drivers licence.
3.
4. To be in the SM profession.
5. Be on a regular dance class, preferably ballroom. I've been dancing on a regular basis for 2 weeks now so I'm gonna give it another 4 and then count it as crossed off :)
6.To get professionally waxed.
7. To do a massage course.
8. To aim for a first at uni.
9. To go snorkeling.
10. To go paintballing.
11. Attempt to learn how to cook. My housemates been teaching me some stuff and it's getting pretty yummy. I'm gonna learn maybe 2 more things then say I can cross it off!
12. Visit Ireland. I'm hoping that this and number 19 will be linked sometime next year when my Lors gets back ;)
13. Get my fortune told. There is a place in Greenwich market that does this but I never know if she is any good or not, but when I get paid I think I'm going to bite the bullet :)
14. Brake a habit.
15. See the Northen Lights.
16.
17. Sleep in a tree house.
18. To be romanticly swept off my feet.
19. Have a canal boat holiday. Again I'm hoping that this and number 12 will be linked sometime next year when my Lors gets back ;)
20. Learn to sing (if it is learnable).
21. Ride on the back of a motor bike.
22. To go camping. My mother has a big tent now and is allowing me to use it! So I just need people to go with and I'm set :) I was gonna go in August but I'm going to be working the Olympics instead.
23. Revisit where my dad's ashes were scattered.
That's pretty much all the updates I have on that.
All my work friends and I are going out on the 13th for a meal and to the pub for my 22nd, looking forward to a very good night out, tho maybe not the night bus trip home....
I'm sure there will be pictures so I'll put maybe put one up on the next post.
Until then.
Love & Stuff
*gets big butterfly net ready to catch us some irish hunks* :p with our lightening fast canal boat we'll be unstopable!! ;D <3
ReplyDelete